Dunphy is an ISO9001 accredited company so you can be sure of a high-quality product that has passed a rigorous testing procedure. Our gas boosters meet the requirements of BS 8487, for the design and construction of gas boosters in association with combustion equipment.
- Cast iron construction for high levels of safety
- High efficiency, backward bladed fan mounted on a twin bearing supported precision ground shaft
- ATEX versions available
- ariable speed drive, to minimise electrical consumption and noise, and soft start options are available
biogas and towns gas variants available
- Bypass loop arrangements can be accommodated for low flow (high turndown applications)
- SCADA/BMS integration available
Derivatives built with stainless steel components are available for use with corrosive gases including biogases which emit high concentrations of H2S.
Acoustic attenuation can be supplied where there is a strict requirement for noise reduction.
Dunphy gas boosters are also available in duplex and triplex arrangements for duty standby and duty assist operation.
For further information, please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.